These photos need to be included on the blog, but they aren't necessarily big enough to be their own post, so here it is.
 |
| After our first snowfall a few days before Christmas. So beautiful! |
 |
| The sunset from my kitchen window one night. |
 |
| Cold. |
 |
| One of Nate's Christmas presents was to go to the BYU/Gonzaga game at BYU. It was packed. I prefer going to basketball games where there are less people. My ears don't handle it being so loud. |
 |
| Nicole LOVES music, so when Daddy let her play, she was SO happy! |
 |
| Jared has started requesting "snow" on his pancakes. |
 |
| Jared graduated from Nursery at church! |
 |
| Jared's first day as a Sunbeam at church! |
 |
| Nicole has decided that she doesn't like to sleep anymore, especially by herself (I think it is because she is desperate to be mobile). She ends up on our bed about half the time, but at least she sleeps! |
 |
| She loves food. |
 |
| She was by the toy on the ground when I left her, and I came back and she was over there. She can't crawl, but this happened by her getting into the crawling position from sitting, and then sitting back down a little bit ahead of where she was originally sitting. Very inefficient. |
 |
| When feeding herself, she is so much cleaner than Jared! |
Comments
Post a Comment