We had quite a lot of snow between Christmas and New Years. I love snow and am so glad that we had it for that week. Unfortunately, it is almost 50 degrees now and all of our snow is melting with no cooler temperatures or precipitation in the future. I wouldn't be surprised if that is all the snow we get this year since it doesn't seem to snow much after January here. I am so sad. Soon the only thing that will be outside is dead vegetation and smog. Oh well, we had lots of fun while the snow lasted!
| On New Year's Day, we spent a lot of time outside sledding in the backyard! Jared loves it! |
| Nicole went too! |
| We made this trail on Christmas Day and it was so much faster on New Years! We had to build a bank next to the fence so we didn't hurt ourselves and/or knock down our already leaning fence. |
| We also buried Daddy. |
Comments
Post a Comment