February brought tax season (which means I am alone with 2 kids from 7:45 am until Nate gets home at midnight everyday except Sunday), more teething, and sickness to our house. Both kids got a nasty virus and Nicole ended up with a double ear infection and antibiotics. I got a mild illness at the very end of the month. It was a month of cuddling kids and watching TV.
| Nicole has gotten very curious! |
| I told Jared that we needed to clean his face, and he said, "No Mommy. Its cute!" |
| I made this for a roommate get together. It was SO GOOD! |
| Playing with a neighbor's dog. We need a dog! |
| The kid who won't touch a vegetable is licking a lemon! |
| This is what you do when you are at WalMart and have a bathroom urgency. |
| Sick kiddos.... :( |
| Nicole escaped the house! |
| Jared cleaning the bathroom floor! |
| Sick kiddo. |
| This is apparently when Jared first started not feeling well. I just thought he was very tired. |
| The only nice thing about having a sick baby is the extra cuddling. |
| Once everybody was feeling ok, we had to get out of the house for sanity's sake so we went to Home Depot, Jared's favorite store. Can you tell why? |
Comments
Post a Comment