I got behind on blogging obviously (since it is now the end of March), but here is some of the highlights from January.
| Jared wanted to watch Daniel Boone with his "rifle" |
| Then we had to make a "teepee" |
| Nicole knows how to relax while shopping. |
| He did this all by himself. |
| Air pollution does make for pretty sunsets though. |
| Nicole at a restaurant. |
| She sleeps funny. |
| Like this, how she fell asleep between my legs (teething....uggg) |
| Once the air cleared up we were able to go biking. Jared really wants to learn how to ride without training wheels, but that will have to wait until later until tax season is over. |
| The first time in a long time that Jared actually ate food at a restaurant, and he ate almost an entire pizza! |
| More biking. |
| Nicole wearing a skirt and hair bow that I made her. My sister made the jacket. |
| One day Jared decided to get himself a snack........I did not approve. |
| She is not a fan of her giant flower that I made. |
| Matching! |
| Have I ever mentioned that we get to see the sunset from our kitchen/dining room every evening? |
| Went for a drive across the street in Lindon and found these wondering among the houses. |
| She was so proud of doing this to herself! |
| She didn't like her first ponytail. She likes them now though! |
| We delivered dinner to a neighbor who broke her leg. This is how we got it there. |
| Tax season....this is every night. |
Comments
Post a Comment