Ugggg....Tax season. So glad it is over now! March is always the hardest because it is 31 days, and by then normally Nate can't take any time off (meaning he literally works from 8am until midnight Monday-Saturday), and this year we got sick so many times! I can't even tell you how many illnesses we have had go through our house. We did have a little bit of fun though when we weren't sick. I often just have to get the kids (and myself) out of the house to keep ourselves sane. We had lots of trips to Home Depot to ride the "tractors," we made a trip to IKEA, and we played outside in the various weather.
| Beautiful sunrise one morning. |
| Sick and/or teething Nicole fell asleep like this |
| It snowed one day so we made a mini snowman! |
| I knew this was happening, but I was too apathetic to care. |
| We need a new fence. I caught Jared trying to escape to the neighbors. |
| After coming home from the park, Jared got tired of walking, so he rode on the end of the stroller. |
| Fun at the park! |
| Home Depot! |
| First bike ride of the year (and the first with two kids). |
| Pi Day!! (why is the picture sideways...it was fine when I uploaded it) |
| T-ball in the backyard! |
| Jared misses Nate so much he will go up and take a nap on his side of the bed! |
| Nicole eating Hawaiian haystacks! |
| Home Depot again! |
| IKEA...I swear my thumb wasn't in this picture the first time I looked at it. |
| Jared loved playing in all the kitchens and rooms at IKEA, and I LOVED this kitchen! |
| Kiddos fell asleep on me watching TV! |
Comments
Post a Comment