Lisa and Kevin came for a visit over Memorial Day weekend.
We had a lot of fun hanging out at home, going for a stroll on the Provo River trail by Utah Lake, and going to Cracker Barrel. I cooked a lot of food, and I think we did more dishes that we had ever done before! There were 8 people in our 2200 square foot house for the weekend. Our friends Carolina and Mauro were staying in our basement because their house hadn't closed yet, but their lease was up on their apartment.
We had a lot of fun hanging out at home, going for a stroll on the Provo River trail by Utah Lake, and going to Cracker Barrel. I cooked a lot of food, and I think we did more dishes that we had ever done before! There were 8 people in our 2200 square foot house for the weekend. Our friends Carolina and Mauro were staying in our basement because their house hadn't closed yet, but their lease was up on their apartment.
Comments
Post a Comment