Oh my. In my last post I talked about how we were sick twice in December....well....we got sick again during Christmas! 3 viruses in one month. Too much! Everybody got sick (Mom, Dad, me, Nate, Jared, Nicole, Lisa, and Kevin). Wow. I was the lucky one who started throwing up about 1:00 am on Christmas Day. Needless to say, I don't have any pictures from Christmas and don't even remember it very well. After we got home I was surprised by some of the presents I got because I couldn't remember them since I was so sick. My stomach didn't feel completely better until after we got back to Utah, and then I had a horrible cough that still plagues me a little bit. Everybody else mainly had cold-like symptoms.
 |
| Driving north on Highway 95 just south of New Meadows. I love Idaho! so pretty! |
 |
| Sweetie pie. We turned her car seat around (even though she isn't two) since we had 12 hours in the car and it is easier to help her when it is turned around. |
 |
| We brought our dog. She tolerated the cat just fine! |
 |
| Mom and Dad's dog Leia. They claim she never sleeps because she is too busy...well...I caught her sleeping. I blame our dog since they were running everywhere all the time together outside, and I know our dog was tired. |
 |
| Sasha and Kanobi. Poor ol' Kanobi (10 years old) wasn't excited to have another young dog around, but at least it kept Leia out of his hair! |
 |
| Jared and Dad plowing snow! |
The rest of the pictures are from Christmas Eve.
 |
| Jared helping Aunt Lisa make sugar cookies. |
 |
| Team Red Plaid |
 |
| Cousins! |
 |
| Cousins + significant others -1 |
 |
| The kids |
 |
| Kids + dog (who decided she needed to be in the picture too) |
 |
| My cute, yet not keen on looking at the camera kids |
 |
| Huffman Brothers |
 |
| Grandparents + Grandkids |
 |
| Huffmans |
 |
| Faraghers |
 |
| Nicole opening a doll and stroller |
 |
| Jared opening his big truck like Grandpa's |
 |
| Sasha was so exhausted because earlier that day Nate and I snowshoed about 2-3 miles and brought the dogs with us. Sasha is much smaller than my parents dogs, and the snow was about up to her shoulders. She was so tired from having to wade through all the snow, plus she spent a lot of time playing and running with Leia, so she was utterly exhausted! |
Comments
Post a Comment