Oh December. I wish I could have enjoyed the month more. After Thanksgiving, everybody (except Nicole, thank goodness) got a stomach virus and it took us about a week for everybody to get over that. A week or two later, we got another virus, this time a cold. It wasn't too bad, but still not enjoyable. Nate took the last half of the month off, so that was good, but a lot of that time was spent getting caught up from being sick and getting ready to head to Idaho to visit Amy's family for Christmas (more on that later).
| Jared sick with the stomach bug...he got it the worst out of all of us. |
| Our sparse and heavily guarded Christmas tree. |
| Nicole, "What is that?" |
| We did get some snow and were able to go sledding! |
| The dog loved chasing us! |
| We let the kids open one present before we went to Idaho. I painted these for them so we let them open them so we wouldn't have to take as much stuff with us. |
Comments
Post a Comment