January 2016

Lots of fun this month!

Beautiful sunset one evening.  This picture was taken from my diving room window.

I attempted to cut Sasha's toe nails, but accidentally cut a little too far on one because she was scared to death and moving too much.  I had to take her into the groomers to get the rest of her nails done because she was terrified.  I had a coupon for a "full service bath" and with it being January, I took advantage of it since it is too cold to let her dry off outside at home.  She came home with bows in her hair!

Freshly ground 100 % whole hard white wheat flour on our new Kitchen Aid attachment!

She is getting so big!  She looks like a girl and not a baby anymore...sad...

Jared walking Sasha on a not as cold day.

While I am sad that Nicole is not really a baby anymore, I love that the kids can play together now!

She loves that doll and it has to do everything she does.

Big pot of chili.  I guess I should have halved the recipe!  I am glad it didn't overflow!  Maybe I should invest in a stock pot...

Jared making his own sandwich!

3 dollies in the stroller!

Two pacifiers!

Beautiful sunrise one morning!

Changing baby's diaper!

They always wave to Daddy out the front window every morning!

Trying on glasses!

How we go for walks.

Amazing sunrise one morning.  I wish I had gotten a picture with my camera as opposed to just my phone.

How the dog rides in the car.  Not much space, but she isn't that big.

Sibling love!

Nicole's first braid!

Jared "reading" to Nicole.


Comments