Easter 2016

This year we kept Easter pretty low key. We had our Easter egg hunt on Saturday and just enjoyed relaxing on Easter with it being during tax season this year.  The weather wasn't very warm so we did our egg hunt inside.  I hid them the night before after the kids went to bed but before Nate got home so Jared saw them when he woke up.  Jared also got a new bike since he had outgrown his old one (which meant Nicole got his old one) and Nicole got a doll bed.  For Easter day, I made Nicole a dress to wear.

Jared with our only basket for picking up eggs.
Nicole loved helping and wanted to know if there were any more!
Jared and his new bike.  Once tax season is over, we are going to teach him how to ride without training wheels.
Nicole and her new to her bike.  She is so excited, but can't actually pedal yet!
Easter day.  Nicole is wearing the dress I made. 

Comments