March...the most lonely and difficult month for a CPA's wife. Nate worked on average 15 hours a day Monday through Friday and then 8-10 hours on Saturday. I found a couple good shows on Netflix (thanks Lisa!) so that helped a little, but never having a break from the kids was very difficult. Luckily the weather warmed up a little so we could play outside some. At the very end of the month we left for my parents' house so that was a much needed break.
| We went out to dinner one night and we parked next to this sign. I asked Jared what it said, and he said Jared with a puzzled voice. He liked seeing his name on a big sign! |
| She was silly and wanted to swing sideways! |
| Of course during tax season we always have to go to Home Depot and ride the "little tractors" |
| Nicole got a hold of my phone... |
| Jared dressed himself unintentionally like his Grandpa Huffman. |
| My lap frequently. Two kids and a dog. |
| Nicole is obsessed with horses right now. On a walk the horses we walked next to came up to the fence and started licking her stroller. |
| Jared discovered that it is fun to get Nicole dressed. |
| We went to Hobby Lobby for fun and Jared pushed Nicole around the store. At one point I heard both of them laughing and I looked around and this is what I saw! |
| He wasn't tired. |
| Nicole has crazy hair! |
Nicole has finally decided to learn how to talk!
Comments
Post a Comment