July 2016

July was busy, as it seems like we are always busy now!

Jared found his dog costume that I made for his for Halloween when he was 1!  He was able to squeeze into it and wore it for about two weeks straight!

We took Front Runner on a Friday that Nate had off and went to Salt Lake City.  The kids LOVED the train!

Nicole loved the train so much!  She kept saying waving hello to all the horses she saw and when we got off she said, "Bye train."  It was so cute!

Sweet kids in SLC.

Nicole did this completely by herself!  She covered the dog with a towel at first so I got her doll blanket for her and she went from there.  She has a great imagination!

Silly!

I was very proud of myself for doing this to her hair!


We didn't tell anybody this, but we decided earlier in 2016 to sell our house and move to Idaho.  In July we tackled a major eye sore in the house...our wood paneling room.  We ripped up the carpet and painted the walls/paneling/ceiling and replaced the electrical fixtures.  I love the finished product!

We are lacking carpet here, but this was the best comparison I had from the photo above.

For Pioneer Day we did snaps in the driveway.  Kids love snaps!

Comments