September was really busy with preparing to move, closing on selling out house, a tax deadline, and more, but we still managed to have some fun!
Jared doing a cartwheel.
| I never have pictures of me...so...I found this on my phone...my hair has magical powers! |
| Sweet Nicole! |
| We walked to school at lot and the kids wanted to hold hands. It was so sweet! |
| Cuties making cookies one Saturday morning! |
| SNOW on Timp! |
| One of the many faces of Nicole. She is animated to say the least! |
| Bowling at Provo Beach Resort! |
| Nicole loved it! |
| Final score....yeah....I am not good at bowling! |
| Ice cream afterwards! |
| She was supposed to be napping. She did this instead! |
| For my birthday I wanted to walk along the Provo River trail from Vivian Park to Bridal Veil Falls. |
My kids learn to talk later in life. I don't know why. Nicole finally learned how to say OK at the beginning of the month, and we thought it was the cutest thing ever!
Jared doing a cartwheel.
Comments
Post a Comment