August 2018

View from the top of the Gilbert Grade headed back to Meridian after visiting the farm.  We had to go up the grade because there was a crash near Kamiah and the road was closed for an undetermined amount of time.  The Gilbert Grade is so freaky!!  I had driven down it once, and decided that I would never drive up it...unfortunately I didn't have a choice.  I got out of the car here to take a picture...and also to give my shaking arms a break and change out of my flip flops.  Unfortunately I left one of my flip flops at this pull out.

Controlled burn on top of the Gilbert Grade. 



Back to school check-ups!

First day of 2nd grade for Jared and his birthday!  He felt sick and thew up and went to bed early after this picture.  Poor kid.  

Sweet Nicole!!  Walking to the bus stop.

Comments